This stately, 157-year-old, historical Italianate mansion sits back from a quiet road on an acre of land with mature trees, providing privacy in a village setting. Hand-crafted details, 13 rooms, formal living and dining rooms with fireplaces and 9-foot ceilings, library, pantry, and a tiny, winding staircase readily reveals the long history of this unique house. Home to several notable families, it played a central role in the development of the area. Set in a mature landscaped setting, with a carriage house/garage, fruit trees, a prepared garden plot, and a sizeable brick fireplace. Queen Anne is situated in farm country, with a park by Tuckahoe Creek that has a playground and ball field. Nearby state park with an arboretum, equestrian center, and fishing lake. Large assortment of good restaurants and quality shopping nearby. Half an hour from the Bay Bridge and 40 minutes from Annapolis. Delaware beaches an hour away.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,184 sq. ft
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Oil. Radiators.
- Partial, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s), Wood Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground. Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price