Enjoy broad year-round western sunset views with a private deep-water dock on the coveted Tred Avon River in Easton. This lovely 1.2 acre waterfront is accessed from Oxford Road and is ideally located between downtown Easton and Talbot Country Club. This beautifully landscaped property is sited off Waverly Road on quiet Tred Avon Circle and sits across the Tred Avon River from historic Radcliffe Farm, offering broad, scenic, uncluttered water views. The lot is very well elevated, fully rip-rapped, has 5+ ft mlw off a private Bailey pier with a boat lift, electric, lights, water, fish cleaning station, and floating kayak/seadoo dock. ** This lovely home has 4 bedrooms in total with 3 private suites, including one on the 1st floor, plus an amazing ?bunk room? for the kids with private bath. The kitchen is a large, open-design and fully outfitted with two dishwashers, a gas cook-top, Sub Zero refrigerator, two sinks, icemaker, wine cooler, warming oven, abundant cabinetry, granite countertops, an eight-seat breakfast bar breakfast area and gas fireplace. ** From the kitchen access an Incredible outdoor porch with grilling kitchen, fireplace, seating area & automatic screens for summertime enjoyment all just steps away from the pool and stone patio?a true waterfront oasis. Also on first floor enjoy a separate formal dining room, living room with gas fireplace, den, separate laundry and two car garage with workshop. ** The second floor features an open family area, two more primary suites with private baths, the main primary featuring a coffee bar with refrigerator, beautiful bath with spectacular water views, large walk-in closet and a private office/gym space plus the bunk room with bath. There is also a two car garage and workshop area. Don't miss the full pool bath accessed from exterior left side of home near pool!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Private Water Service
4,942 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Ice Maker, Washer, Dryer, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Monitor System, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Tred Avon River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Fishing. Rip-Rapped.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price