Newly updated and beautifully decorated, this Cooke's Hope property has it all! Gorgeous home with a modern farmhouse vibe is situated on .5 +/- acre of exquisitely landscaped grounds with sweeping lawn, mature trees and perennials. Perfect floor plan for both entertaining and everyday living, including a stunning living room with fireplace, formal dining room, fabulous eat-in Chef's kitchen, and private main-level master suite with luxury bathroom and walk-in closet with organizer and washer/dryer hookup. Spacious upper level offers 3 additional bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, cozy family room and laundry room. Enjoy the summer breezes on the expansive patio with pergola overlooking a stone pond with waterfall. Covered breezeway leads to 2-car attached garage with overhead storage. Superb amenities include fitness center, tennis court, walking trails, wildlife sanctuary ponds, dog park, picnic pavilion, and even a private post office.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,141 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Cook Top Range, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch, Breezeway, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS