REDUCED $100k 1/13/19. This is a rare offering on a quiet cul-de-sac in Easton's premier planned community of Cooke~s Hope. Just five minutes from downtown off the Oxford Road corridor this lovely Abel & Zuelke home features over 5000 square feet of living space. Construction was supervised by the owner/engineer so the house was built to exacting standards. ** Highlights include a huge first floor master with lovely views, large walk-in closet, dressing room and full bath. Down the hall is a cozy office/bedroom with built-ins. There is a lovely living room with wood burning fireplace, a separate dining room, large well-outfitted eat-in kitchen with wet bar around the corner, separate laundry/pantry, family room with built-ins and cathedral ceiling and a gorgeous sunroom overlooking lovely woods and open fields. ** The second story includes two spacious bedrooms with private baths and a huge storage room. **There is also a second floor finished bonus room over the garage which could be used as additional bedroom space, a game room, etc. ** Off the kitchen is a hall with closets, utility room with gas furnace, sink & half bath leading to the oversized 27x26 garage perfect for 2 cars, bikes, etc. A huge 26 x 12 shop completes the picture just waiting for your wood working, shop, craft, and gardening equipment. ** Cooke~s Hope is a premier planned neighborhood with many community amenities including water access to Peachblossom Creek off the Tred Avon River, miles of walking paths through woods and open space, tennis court, gym, mail room, and acres of open space with ponds, picnic pavilions, and more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
Yes - 2 spaces
Cooke's Hope Village
Underground, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Peachblossom Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Lake, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Tennis Courts, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)