3% SELLER CREDIT TOWARDS CLOSING COSTS! You will love this rancher that's situated in a convenient, friendly neighborhood with great schools, loads of amenities and convenient to the great shops, restaurants, art galleries and more that the town of Easton has to offer. While this home could use a little bit of love, it really wouldn't take much to make it the perfect home for you. A NEW HEAT PUMP was installed last year. The open floor plan offers a SIZEABLE KITCHEN with plenty of cabinetry and room for a table without crowding the space. There are HARDWOOD FLOORS throughout with vinyl in the kitchen, bathroom and separate laundry room. Plenty of storage space with the attic (pull-down stairs) and shed. Parking isn't an issue as there is plenty of room in the driveway located in the back of the house, as well as on the street. Come see this gem and make it your very own!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, LP Gas Water H
1,078 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price