WELCOME HOME ~ beautifully renovated one story home with almost 3/4 acre. Maintenance free home with 3BR, 2BA, hardwood floors, new architectural roof shingles, windows, siding, on home and garage. New HVAC, baths and more, crown moldings throughout. Kitchen with black and stainless appliances and Corian counter tops. First floor master with bath. Pastoral and woodland views, mature trees, 2+ car detached workshop. No HOA, restrictions or covenants. Centrally located between Kent Island, Centreville and Easton. 11 mi to Bay Bridge. Co-op fees to be paid upon settlement only.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System
1,496 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Cable TV
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Private, Stone Driveway.
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS