With enduring quality, this exquisite waterfront home was custom built to last with upgrades at every turn. The original 1981 structure was entirely rebuilt in 2006 with timeless vision and artistry. Sited on a protected cove on the Wye River, a thoughtful design welcomes guests by a gated entry, followed by a private drive lined with seasonal blooms, circular drive, and finally, onto a covered brick porch. Large glass entry doors with sidelights provoke a strong sense of arrival, and a magical waterfront experience begins here at 3021 Bennett Point Road. Inside a soaring vaulted ceiling and skylights bathe the Living Room with light while a wall of waterside windows bring the Wye River immediately into view. Fine custom cherry millwork is a hallmark throughout the home. Used to case fireplace mantels, over-mantels, bookshelves and lighted displays, the attention to detail sets the stage for richness and luxury.Central to the open floor plan is the fully equipped gourmet Kitchen customized with Alder cabinetry, and professional appliances. Prep your favorite meals surrounded by a Sub Zero Fridge, 3 wall ovens, a 5-burner gas cooktop with grill, deep fryer and warming oven. Skylights and under cabinet lighting offer perfected task lighting for cooking, entertaining, or dining. Dine formally in the adjacent dining room with a vaulted ceiling and designer finishes, or gather informally in the breakfast room and peninsula bar. Plate your creations and enjoy waterfront dining on a low maintenance composite deck and clear-view rail to maximize every waterside moment. Cascading deck stairs and a lush green lawn are finished with over 440 feet of rip rap at the water's edge. Water activities are endless beginning with a quiet sunrise over private pier; dock and boat lift in deep water on a protected cove.Inside, a variety of spaces offer amenities and flexibility to handle lifestyle options of all kinds. Work at home in your professional office with a private entry for clients, or spend your work day in a richly finished en-suite study that could become a bedroom with a closet and attached full bath. A secondary entrance and private stair lead to another en-suite space on the waterside that is perfect for Au-pair or Guest quarters. The main level master suite also invites spectacular river views through tall windows that follow the profile of the dramatic vaulted ceiling above. Spa-like luxury continues in the master bath with a walk-in shower and floors clad with onyx, separate vanities and a jetted tub. Upstairs, two additional en-suite bedrooms, two en-suite baths and a dual entry cedar closet complete the master wing and sleeping quarters. Surrounded by storage rooms, a sizeable lower level recreation space is enhanced with a gas fireplace, full daylight, another full bath, and a walk-out covered patio. More than ample storage and multiple flex rooms provide a variety of lifestyle options, as well as a very generously sized workshop/studio that is sure to be the envy of every craftsman and artist. There is simply no match to the combination of amenities, design and quality found in this luxury waterfront residence. Come home and begin a very special lifestyle on the Wye River here at 3021 Bennett Point Road.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
6 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
Brick, Hardi Plank
6,117 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Trash Compactor, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Surface Unit(S), Washer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Casement, Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame
- 3. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Security Gate, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Private.
- Brick, HardeePlank
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- x 0.00
- Body of Water
- Wye River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard. Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Rip-Rapped, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS