One of a kind custom brick home loaded in upscale features in the secluded community of Cooke's Hope. Private fenced rear yard with in ground swimming pool ( 16 x 36) with Outdoor stone and copper cabana ( 16 x 16) with fireplace. The first floor has a grand entry , ceramic tile flooring through-out, living room with wet bar and wood burning fireplace , formal dining room, gourmet kitchen , with Viking appliances, Large family room adjacent to the kitchen , with large sun room overlooking the pool area with fireplace and community pond , master suite on first floor with walk in closets and large master bath. Second floor offers three large bedrooms with two bathrooms. In Law suite above the garage with bathroom and separate laundry, The third floor of the main house offers a large bedroom or recreational room and office. Reproduction cost is $300 a foot.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
5,961 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Wood Frame
- 3. Wood-burning, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Brick
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lake, Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Peachblossum Creeek
- Masonry, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Fountain, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Premium, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Lake, Pier/Dock, Putting Green, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS