One if not the premier home in Cookes Hope Village located minutes from downtown Easton and Talbot Country Club. Cookes Hope is a premier community off Oxford Road with acres of beautifully landscaped common area and wildlife ponds, walking paths, tennis, gym and concierge services. ** This lovely 8000+ fsf home is sited on a private double lot at 29,707 +/- sf with perpetual easement backyard of 21,527 +/- sf totaling 1.17+/- acres. ** Home is extraordinary with only the finest finishes including brick exterior, patios and walks, copper gutters, exquisite park-like landscaping, paver drive and oversized 3 car garage * Interior features gleaming cherry wood floors, custom moldings throughout, huge custom kitchen with stone accents and premium appliances, 6 (3/3) baths with granite and travertine tile, 3 fireplaces with natural gas inserts, 10' 1st floor ceiling height, every space thoughtfully designed. Formal living and dining rooms, cozy family and light-filled sunroom off kitchen, 1st floor master with his and hers baths and generous closets, elevator from garage to 1st and 2nd floors. ** 5 brs up, sitting room, office with half bath, tons of storage on all floors plus permanent stairs to floored attic. ** Right of first refusal on adjacent .46 acre lot # 87 offered at $189,000 discounted to $175,000 to buyer of this gorgeous property (MDTA138258.) Lot 87 is the finest buildable lot remaining Cooke~s Hope Village, good buffer and great investment.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/3 Half
Public Water Service
6,211 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cooke's Hope Village
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)