One if not the premier home in Cookes Hope Village located minutes from downtown Easton and Talbot Country Club. Cookes Hope is a premier community off Oxford Road with acres of beautifully landscaped common area and wildlife ponds, walking paths, tennis, gym and concierge services. ** This lovely 8000+ fsf home is sited on a private double lot at 29,707 +/- sf with perpetual easement backyard of 21,527 +/- sf totaling 1.17+/- acres. ** Home is extraordinary with only the finest finishes including brick exterior, patios and walks, copper gutters, exquisite park-like landscaping, paver drive and oversized 3 car garage * Interior features gleaming cherry wood floors, custom moldings throughout, huge custom kitchen with stone accents and premium appliances, 6 (3/3) baths with granite and travertine tile, 3 fireplaces with natural gas inserts, 10' 1st floor ceiling height, every space thoughtfully designed. Formal living and dining rooms, cozy family and light-filled sunroom off kitchen, 1st floor master with his and hers baths and generous closets, elevator from garage to 1st and 2nd floors. ** 5 brs up, sitting room, office with half bath, tons of storage on all floors plus permanent stairs to floored attic. ** Right of first refusal on adjacent .46 acre lot # 87 offered at $189,000 discounted to $175,000 to buyer of this gorgeous property (MDTA138258.) Lot 87 is the finest buildable lot remaining Cooke~s Hope Village, good buffer and great investment.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/3 Half
Public Water Service
6,211 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cooke's Hope Village
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)