Beautifully renovated one story living on the Tred Avon River in Easton. This lovely home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac that creates a private back yard setting just five minutes from downtown Easton. The home shows like new with beautiful new chef's eat-in kitchen, primary bedroom and incredible private bath, living room and library each with fireplace, spacious separate dining room, incredible library/potential 3rd bedroom with built-ins and fireplace, screen porch and large laundry. Enjoy water views from most rooms including the breezy screen porch overlooking the backyard, fire-pit and Tred Avon River! Hardwood and new tile floors throughout. Two car garage, partial basement with lots of potential and gardener's dream working greenhouse. Reasonable HOA fees include all grass cutting, street snow removal, common area maintenance and community pool. VIP Easton Utilities service for natural gas, electric, water and sewer and HIGH SPEED VELOCITY internet and cable!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,669 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Underground
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Office, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Range Hood, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Partial, Partially Finished
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Tred Avon River - North Fork
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)