Adorable four bedroom Cape in Baileys Neck adjoining the golf course. Situated on 2 beautifully landscaped acres with rear patio, front porch, paved driveway and attached two car garage. Inside offers foyer entry, living room with wood burning fireplace, eat-in kitchen with cherry cabinets, formal dining room, great room with gas fireplace, and first-floor owners suite with walk-in closet and private bath. The second floor offers three additional bedrooms, full bath and large closet with attic access. Prime sought after location close to Easton and Oxford.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Stick Built, Other Construction
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Country Club Estates
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2. Mantle.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Enclosed, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)