Welcome to this stunning brick front 2 car garage colonial located in the highly sough after Ellicott Meadows 55+ community. As you enter the home you are greeted by an inviting foyer, gorgeous hardwood floors, crown molding and plantation shutters throughout! This open floor plan is ideal for entertaining, featuring a formal living room/dining room combination, large gourmet kitchen, maple cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, double oven, pantry, an impressive 2 story family room with a stone gas fireplace, a spacious primary bedroom offering a large walk-in closet and private ensuite. The 2nd bedroom is the perfect setting for overnight guests that is conveniently located across from a full bathroom. As you make your way to the upper level there are 2 spacious bedrooms that share a full bathroom between them. The lower level is perfectly arranged for those fun times spent playing pool or games with family and friends! In addition, the lower level has a full bathroom, large laundry room that can also be used as storage or a craft room, plus there is there is a huge workshop just what any hobbyist would desire! As an added bonus there is even a 2nd laundry hookup in the mudroom located on the main level! Be prepared for love at first sight! The ample space and storage this home has to offer will not disappoint! Great location just minutes from shopping, grocery, restaurants, along with easy access to I-70! Don't miss out on this meticulously maintained home, this is a true gem! *All offers due Monday 10/25 @ 3pm
Condo, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,514 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Corner, Landscaping, Premium.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts, Community Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price