Brand new custom contemporary/coastal estate designed to take full advantage of its Wye River Waterfront setting and built on 9.8 private acres. Located directly across from Wye Island that will never be developed. Construction recently finished by Nuttle Builders and designed by a team of architects. This 4 bedroom 5 full bath and 2 half bath home is designed for comfortable living and entertaining all on the main level. Window details include four frameless corner windows and a dramatic grand slider in the great room that slides back to open an entire waterside wall and create an outside room. The second floor is ready to complete with 2 en-suite bedrooms for additional guest space. Outside is a waterside salt water pool and spa overlooking the 650 feet of rip wrapped waterfront, a covered waterside porch and the deep water private pier with boat slips. The kitchen boast all stainless steel professional appliances, a central 22 foot entertainers island, wet bar, full ice maker and second dishwasher. The mud room and laundry is complete with a dog shower. There are two tank-less condensing hot water heaters with endless hot water. Unfinished basement has 9 ft. ceilings with HVAC. There are four additional zones of High Efficiency HVAC. Oversized finished garage and professionally landscaped grounds with automatic irrigation system. The outbuilding is ideal for a play house renovation. Easton International Airport only 15 minutes away! This Wye River estate has all one could ask for! Co-Listed with Cliff Meredith, Meredith Fine Properties.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
5 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heate
Block, Composite Shingle, Glass, Stick Built, Wood
7,481 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cheston On Wye
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Energy Star, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Stone Driveway.
- Wood, Shingle, Glass
- Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Metal, Pitched
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Wye River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Out Building, Fishing. Level, Open, Partly Wooded, Rip-Rapped, Cleared, Private, Stream/Creek.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)