Nature lovers paradise where wildlife & waterfowl abound~a feast for the eyes all year round! Charming 2 story waterfront home sited on over 3 partially wooded, beautifully landscaped acres at headwaters of Wye River in Queenstown. Property landscaped with spectacular seasonal native plantings and featured in acclaimed "Bay Wise" Adkins Arboretum garden tour. Roughly 390 ft of waterfront with private pier & floating dock, perfect for small boats, kayacks, paddleboards. Deck, hot tub overlooking waterfront. Home features 1st floor master plus 2 bedrooms up, amazing second floor office/studio/bonus room, 3 bay garage with workbench & shelving. Both living and family rooms have impressive brick hearths with Vermont Castings woodstoves. Many improvements including new roof, tilt double pane windows, fresh exterior paint. Fenced backyard for pets; gravel drive with lots of parking, 3 bay garage, BAT septic. Atlantic Broadband Available for tv, internet, phone.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Private Water Service
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone, DSL Available
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2. Wood-burning, Brick, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Water, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Grill - Outdoors, Fishing.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)